English Tutor Jobs / 日本語教師求人
Thank you for your interest in working with Impact Language.
- 日本語教師（日本語母語話者）Japanese teacher － 就労可能なビザをお持ちで、午後から夜間までの授業を担当できる方。
- English conversation teacher - P/T or Freelance - Weekday evenings and / or Saturday afternoons 12 PM to 5 PM
- English IELTS teacher - P/T or Freelance - Weekday evenings around 5 PM to 9 PM
Applicants must have relevant tutoring experience and a valid work visa. Please note that only those already legally allowed to work in Hong Kong will be considered. We do not offer sponsorship at this time. Your application via e-mail to our job application address below should demonstrate your excellent language skills and professionalism.
まで、履歴書を送付ください。To apply for a job, send your resume and cover letter to with your full name and application type in the subject box. For example: "John Smith, part-time English teacher application". Do NOT send your application to the general inquiry e-mail address or use the student inquiry form from the contact page. It will not be considered. Please note the following application requirements:
- Resume and cover letter must be in PDF format.
- For all positions, you must state your minimum required pay.
- Please tell us what days and times you are available -- Saturdays may in some cases be required.
- You must be a native or near-native speaker of the language you wish to teach.
Applications that do not include the requested information or are in the wrong format will not be considered. We are also picky when it comes to grammar and punctuation. If you do not receive a response within two weeks, you may contact us directly via the jobapps e-mail address or otherwise consider your application unsuccessful.